“Great pizza!”

John's Best Jr. Pizza
Ranked #200 of 420 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Thank you to John's Best Pizza for providing pizza and salad for the NAPO-CT Garage Makeover. It was delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Pizza is fabulous. Homemade pasta is delicious. Parmigiana is also so good. We don't order from anywhere else. And they are so nice. At least every other Friday at our house.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

For those of you who can't wait for the old Pasta Fair/John's Best to reopen this is a wonderful alternative to get the food you are missing.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I like this restaurant very much. I decided to try it on a whim and glad I did. With the exception of one dish, the pizza and the entrees I've gotten have been great. It's a very friendly atmosphere and always quick service. The garlic knots and bread are fabulous-just make sure the garlic knots are fresh. (I got an order once and it was obvious they'd been sitting around all day). My menu recommendations: eggplant parm dinner and the baked ziti. I don't care for the spaghetti.

1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed 6 December 2014

Pasta cooked to perfection the sauces are perfectly spiced and the food was out of this world small place but worth the wait