“Real authentic food!”
Review of Lazizah Bake Shop

Lazizah Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

You might miss this place if you don't know where to look! Stopped for lunch and had a delicious falafel pita! Sooo good!! Bought hummus, pitas and baba ganoush to go- all were delicious!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A small little restaurant with a bigger than life owner and food that is worthy of a 5 star restaurant. Only a few tables inside with several outside on a side patio. Most of their business is take out.

The soups are made in the restaurant daily as is all their food. They use the freshest local ingredients. You must try one of their baked goods which usually sells out after lunch.

If you want great homemade food and baked goods you must visit this marvelous restaurant. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped by with a friend on TA recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Each of us had side salads - hers with roasted cauliflower which was just amazing. A spinach pie and a falafel wrap rounded out our lunch. Limited seating inside but lots outside. No public restrooms tho they did let me use them because we were eating there which was nice. Don't leave without exploring the stone bridge next door.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I don't think I have ever eaten food before that felt as good as it tasted but the gyro and the lemon square I had at Lazizah made my afternoon. The meat wasn't phenomenal but the freshness of the other ingredients made the meal like a sip of sweet nectar. The lemon square was AMAZING.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Always try to hit a local place in my travels. A family owned non- chain. Got referred here and so worth it
Never would have happened by. An obscure location. But great coffee. Had a spinach pie. And a garlic chicken pita to die for. Loved looking at the shelves and all the pastry items. ITIS A BAKERY AFTER ALL.
Reminds me of the bakery I stopped at with my mom after church growing up in Windsor Locks

E