“No longer Red House”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was a great Thai Restaurant but has closed down. The sign is still up. Not sure what's going in there next. Call first before venturing out.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I went there last night. We looked at the menu and it offers 50 entrees in Chinese and 34 in English. I wish I knew what the other 16 were. We ordered two beers and was served quickly with the dirtiest glasses I have ever seen. We just drank out of the bottle. Before the food was served I used the restroom and found no working paper towel machine. So I asked myself, how are the employees washing there hands. We took the food to go and went and got a pizza! I was very embarrassed since I brought someone from NYC here for the first time. The health inspector needs to revisit this restaurant soon.

1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Went to what we thought was Red House tonight for dinner only to discover that it had been sold and the new owners serve only Chinese food. The Red House sign still is up - the new owner said his sign had not been delivered yet. It will be called Lucky something.
The food is cheap - and that should have been a sign from on high saying do not eat. We decided since we were there to give it a try. We should not have.
The Hunan chicken had inedible chicken and huge (and I mean huge) chunks of undercooked veggies. The sesame chicken was 'just ok' per my spouse. And the spring rolls, well, 2 come with each of the combo meals and we each only tried one.
No liquor license. And being the only diners present (another sign from on high we ignored) you would have thought that we would not have had to ask for the check...
The demise of the Red Door was a sad discovery.

2  Thank finegael
Reviewed 11 May 2012

hi everybody
i am writing to you to thank you a lot about the good service i receive in your restaurant on 2 nd of may
i couldn't imagine that your cooks are so skillful i can rank them as chefs waiters are charm and helpful drinks and food are of high quality i send a special thank to rachid maitre d hotel
if i still remember his name he was very professional i have been to so many places
but yours was different
to sum-up you have got a good place ,a decoration of style,wonderful staff
service of quality .this is what any passenger seeks
so keep working the same or better if you could
Alexander from london

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Japanese sushi, than when I was in Japan to eat, they eat the delicious.The food here make me crazy