1,599 results
All reviews beautiful atrium atrium area self parking breakfast buffet new york city into nyc train station rooms are large upon check fitness center indoor pool gazebo bar wedding ct valet brunch conference
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Staff made a mistake checking us in, giving us a suite, even after I asked about the room. After several key issues they realized their mistake and we were forced to move and treated like criminals and it was our mistake. Promised points and other things to make up for it that never happened.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Sad what has become of the once pristine hotel. I feel hyatt doesn’t care about this particular property. Room not up to par as engineering and housekeeping could do a better job of checking on the details of the room being made perfect.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We arrived to learn that parking is $15 a night, early check-in is $25 extra even though they have available rooms and it's already noon, and the list of unexpected fees on an already pricey room goes on and on. We have to get ready for a wedding, or else we might have waited. The concierge said we could shower in the gym for free -- gee, thanks for nothing. Our room is cold and damp with sandpaper sheets and towels. It faces the "atrium" so there's very little light. This is a subpar, overpriced, ridiculous hotel. Do yourself a favor and just stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: The "atrium" rooms are dark and dingy.
1  Thank Jen M
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I was in town for a wedding. The Hyatt Regency was a great choice for my family. Upper crust ! You get what you pay for and I'm glad that we all stayed here. Very nice, safe and excellent staff. We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I am a loyal Hyatt Customer but this hotel is so poorly designed it hurts and is not the usual Regency Experience. I have stayed at Hyatt Hotels all over the world. I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars with Hyatt over the past 10 years, and I have stated at all of their 5 and 4 star experiences-he Park Hyatt , Grand Hyatt, Andaz, and Regency 's in HK, Europe, US, Asia, Mexico etc. This one was not the same level at all. The food was not great- fancy titles and descriptions but when you get it it was tasteless versions of high level cuisine. Even the Signature Hyatt Club Sandwich (which I have lived on in some very exotic locations in mainland China for days on end) was sub par- how do you mess up a Club Sandwich? Also the hotel has only 1 elevator bank for a 1000 room hotel. The hotel is the size of a football feild and they make you walk through the whole thing to get to the elevator. AS a 300,000 point customer You would think they would have put me near an elevator since there was only 1, but instead they put me at the farthest one away so we have to walk for 1/4 mile to get to the elevators. not even kidding we GPS'd it. Even after I informed them that I was a huge Hyatt customer and suggested they upgrade me. The only saving grace was that the Staff were friendly as can be and helpful. full of smiles. So Hyatt should than them as I didn't leave due to the nice cleaning women and door men and wait staff.