“Best Chinese”

Shing Jet Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This place is some of the best Chinese food We have ever had. We have been to some of the best Chinese restaurants in the country including fancy sit downs and I have to say this ranks right up there in taste, freshness and variety. Never had a bad meal here. We always get the General Tsaos chicken, Spicy chicken and brocolli, fried rice is amazing and chicken low mein, egg rolls and chicken fingers with ginger sauce-it's so good.

1  Thank KyLaConnecticut

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I have been to many Chinese restaurants but this is the only one I always come back to. They have a wide menu food is always above average. Service is also great.

1  Thank Riley J
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I would avoid as if it could give you EBOLA. I went here with my family and had the worst experience. I saw that they have the rice on the floor in bags, however it was not 1 inch off the floor, and there was gross things on the floor. Ahhhh. Definitely a place not to ever go back! We could not eat our food, we were afraid of something that might have been in contact with it as I never saw the employees wearing gloves while cooking, and constantly rubbing the sweat off their faces while handling food!

2  Thank Howard K
Reviewed 9 July 2015

My son loves their general Taos chicken. Large menu and reasonably priced lunch specials. Call in and pitch up when we want something other than pizza for take out

Reviewed 19 May 2015

The lunch specials are a great buy. I get the fried shrimp and Generals Tso's Chicken. A great lunch time special and a good price.