“Simply the best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It has 4 other restaurants in the chain - becoming quite popular
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Thali in Ridgefield is a treasure. Located on Route 7 inbetween Danbury and Wilton in a little motel plaza in Ridgefield, it is an unassuming but clean and comfortable restaurant that features some of the best Indian food I've ever had.
My wife and I like to go in Winter and sit by their fireplace. The staff couldn't be more gracious, and we have never had a mediocre dish. Only excellent, imaginative and delicious ones!
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

I like food at thali restaurant enjoyed it and if it was maxican restaurant I would have enjoyed more

Reviewed 26 March 2015

If you're in the Ridgefield, Redding or Wilton area and like Indian food, you must go here. Reasonable prices and the food is excellent. Very friendly and attentive staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Went the couple time. Food tasted very good. Price is fair. I like their spicy Thai curry chicken. They even accepted groupon.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

Based on a take-out dinner, we thought the food was excellent. I'd been to Thali Ridgefield several times in past years. It went from excellent into a slump, but now the food is as good or better than it was originally. Thali in New Haven is just as good, and the ambiance is much better.