“Great wings”

Cheong Hing Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I moved to this area recently from a town where I knew where to find great wings. After searching here for about a year I have found my local source. The wings are large, well and appropriately seasoned, and crispy on the outside, moist on the inside.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This take-out restaurant has been in operation for many decades. On premise family operated. Orders are filled accurately and efficiently. Food is good to excellent. Price is no bargain but reasonable. Their has been no change in quality or efficiency for a very long time. For take-out or a quick snack at the few tables, if you like American-Chinese you can do no better in this area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I drive across town to come here. In my opinion the best chinese in Seymour Oxford area. The food is always great.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I just love Chinese food. This was my 1st place when I came to live in the valley. When my husband has to ref games in Oxford I get to drive him & in between games I sneak down here to grab a pint of shrimp fried rice & head back to watch him ref the game.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Better than fast food. Call ahead to order is best. They always have your order ready or they know how much longer to wait.