HYATT house Shelton
Courtyard Shelton(Shelton)
US$125
Courtyard
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County(Shelton)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
Hampton Inn by Hilton Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
All reviewspool tableomelet stationparking lotfull size fridgeunderground parkingking studiopotatoeshot tubmade to order omeletsfree breakfastfresh fruitflat screen tvindoor poolnew havenbeds were very comfortablelounge areamorning breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Nice and comfortable hotel. It has a pool, pool table, and a bar. The staff is excellent very friendly. Annette made a really good impression she kept the breakfast item fresh. What a sweetheart! I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We have stayed at this hotel in the past, as we have family in the area and are frequent visitors. I waited to write this review hoping I would hear from the hotel. However, since they never responded to the online survey (where I indicated someone should contact me), here goes.

We were there for four nights. We had service for our room ONE NIGHT. The first night the bed was made and that's it. Called down at 7:30 when we got back to our room as we were out all day. Trying to be pleasant I said no cleaning was necessary, but please could we have towels. They never came.

The next morning, called for towels. They finally arrived half an hour later.

Went down to breakfast,looking forward to freshly made omelets - which they advertise. Guess what, there were none. This happened on our last visit as well and we were told that the omelet station was "broken". When I asked was there a substitute of fresh eggs or something since there were no omelets, she pointed to the measly buffet and said that's what you get.

The remainder of the breakfast was not good. The Hampton Inn down the street is much better.

Went out all day, returned to our room and, guess what? No service at all. No beds made, trash emptied or even towels. This time I went down directly to the front desk. Apologies again, said they would bring up towels. When we checked out we received a "token" discount for one night.

I am a Hyatt member and this is not what I expect from a Hyatt. There are numerous hotels on this road and the Courtyard or Hampton Inn will get my business next time. And I would encourage management to reply to guests that actually want to voice concerns before going to a public forum. Thanks!.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Overall was a great experience. More in house dining options and an earlier breakfest time would make this property a home run. Location is perfect and the property is very well taken care of. If not familar with the property parking can be frustrating but there is a garage and once you use it, its great

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018

The staff was awesome, breakfast every morning ready and warm. Very friendly staff. Cleaning personel awesome. Front desk and manager greeted you with respect and msde sure your stay was good. Good time at the bar

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple