Courtyard Shelton
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
US$109
GardenInn.com
US$103
Hampton.com
US$104
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County(Shelton)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
US$77
Hampton Inn Milford(Milford)
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskwedding room blockmarriott propertymodern lobbywedding partiesbar staff arebasketball tournamentthought mayberoom was cleanfull barbreakfast foodopen hoursthe hotel staff was friendlyking roomlots of restaurantssales managerthe ground floor
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We had our wedding room block at the Courtyard by Marriott. They were super accommodating, adjusted our room block when needed, and gave us a very competitive rate. The bar stayed open late for us when we got back and they hosted a wonderful breakfast the next day. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
CYSheltonMgr, General Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Congratulations! Thank you for allowing the Courtyard by Marriott, Shelton to be a part of your special day. It is great to hear that the team was accommodating and your breakfast the following day was wonderful. I will be sure to share this review with the entire hotel team. Sincerely, Alan Miller General Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding one night. I had a handicapped room because upon early check on that's what they had available. I'm just glad they were able to accommodate me early!

Everything was very clean. Seems nice and updated. I didn't have any problems with the room.

The doors don't do much to block out sound, which is not unusual for most hotels. I could hear the elevator and people moving around during the night.

Has a great bar area, friendly staff, and were accommodating of all our needs. Would return here if in the area again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
CYSheltonMgr, General Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Thank you very much for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott, Shelton. It is great to hear that the Front Desk was able to accommodate with an early check-in upon arrival and that you found the team very accommodating. We hope to see you again during your travels back to Shelton, CT. We greatly appreciate your review, Alan Miller General Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This was my first Marriott property that I have ever stayed at. It was a fantastic hotel.. modern design, up to date furnishings. The lobby and restaurant area were very fancy and nice. I liked the fruit water and coffee that is available. The room was very large yet cozy. The lotion, shampoo and conditioners smelled great! Loved those. I was only here for 1 night, but i really did not want to check out in the morning. It was awesome! They have an indoor pool and plenty of parking. Lots of good food and shopping plazas nearby too. The girl that checked me in was in training ( I cannot remember her name, but I stayed Sept. 8th and 9th.) The girl in training in the afternoon was very very nice and did an excellent job.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Bottom Line: New and modern lobby. Clean and comfortable rooms. Good location for restaurants and light shopping. Bertucci's right next store (you can walk).

Room was spacious and fresh. Clean with nice amenities (refrigerator and microwave)". Modern rooms (though the shower was a little more dated).

Very small fitness center but it had 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals and 1 bike. Free weights but missing 20lbs (which I needed!). Also had a bench. Small area so hard to even sit and do abs. Also had an indoor pool. Everything was clean.

Staff was friendly. When I gave them some moldy oranges from the fitness center, they took care of them right away.

Always know what you're gonna get with a Courtyard - great, comfortable stay for a reasonable price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We got in late and then drove 45 minutes to hotel. Our office is 5 min from this hotel so it was perfect. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and were quickly checked in. My room was perfect except for the A/C. My bed was so comfortable as soon as put my head on their amazing pillows I was in sleepy town! The room had an iron and board which I needed since my clothes got wrinkled in transit. The Tv was perfect size. The bathroom was great because it had enough towels. My biggest pet peeve is not enough towels! The A/C was louder than I expected but I can sleep through anything! Someone else it may have bothered.

The cafe downstairs we enjoyed for breakfast. We both had the french toast and ate every bite. It was really good!

Tip: if you are facing the front parking lot don't forget to shut the blinds before you go to bed or you will be wakened by sun very early in the morning!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business