“Tasty sushi”

Table 570 Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 570 Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Simsbury
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stopped in on our way home from the Big E and it was a welcome reprieve to eat something healthy! We shared two of the special sushi rolls. They were expensive but good. The service was great and we enjoyed a quiet meal. The atmosphere is nice too.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

It's the Taste of the Farmington Valley Restaurant Week, and after a tiring day, I wanted to go out to dinner. My husband and I had tickets for an event, so we didn't have much time for dinner. We decided to go to Table 570 Asian Fusion, owned by a lovely local couple, James and Sandy Chen. After our usual very warm welcome, we were attended by the waitress immediately. We asked if we could have the three course special dinners in our limited time frame, and she assured us we could. I started with the House Special Wonton Soup which was a delicious meal in itself, and my husband had the BBQ Smoked Pork Eggroll which he thoroughly enjoyed. I then had the Fresh Cod Thai Sweet and Chili, and my husband had the Dragon and Phoenix. Both were delicious and perfectly prepared. Portions were so generous that we took half the meal home for today's dinner. We ended with Grassroots (another local favorite) vanilla ice cream. As promised, we completed dinner in time to take our leftovers home and get to our scheduled event.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Greetings. Our first visit. A Friday night. Friendly greeting. Seated promptly. Friendly busy staff. Restaurant has comfortable design. Try their Mai Tai. Tuna Dumplings first class, Rock Shrimp Tempura had a zippy Chili Aioli. Sushi for two, bountiful and excellent. Surprise find --- housemade desserts. Creme Brulee and Banana Cream Pie delicious. This was a real treat. We will certainly go back and try other menu items. Well Done!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I had been meaning to go here for months. I finally stopped in last night and had a great meal; so many thing I wanted to try so I plan on going back again very soon. I had a sushi-type app and a Chinese main course; both were great. The service was excellent, the waitress and hostess both checked on me several times. The décor is nice, too, and it was very comfortable. They have Japanese, Chinese, Thai and fusion dishes; if you like Oriental food at all, this is the place!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We love next door "Meadow Asian Cuisine" and where intrigued by the new place that seemed to compete with already established restaurant next door. 570 fusion have long way to go to even be as half as good as "Meadow Asian". Pricing is the the same category, however everything from decor, servers, quality of the food, atmosphere and little attention to details is better in "Meadow".