“Great Sunday Brunch”

Abigail's Grille
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Simsbury
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 10-202 Hopmeadow Street
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by because family members always eat at Abagails. What a wonderful selection of items for brunch, but you can also order off the backside of the menu. The poacehed eggs with hash and the poached eggs with crab cakes were wonderful. Turkey sandwich was ok, meat was to much like turkey cold cuts. The chopped salad was a nice choice after having the wonderful pecan rolls to share with everyone. Worth going again.

1  Thank daria dbentley

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Not worth the price. $165 for two. We sat in a hallway with no light and lots of traffic. My martini had no flavor. Mushroom appetizers sounded delicious but had no flavor. Kale salad had very little dressing. My husbands steak was not seasoned. My lobster was stuck in shell. The chocolate mousse layer cake was delicious

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My wife has always love this restaurant . And now I do too I have to drive 40 minutes to get there . The food was excellent . The service terrific . The ambience just wonderful . It's pricier than most restaurants. But we both feel that is worth it We will be back .

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been going to this restaurant for years. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortable. Abigails is set into a historic Inn called the Pettibone Tavern which has local significance. The restaurant is conveniently located on RT 10 in Simsbury and is worth a try

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Would have preferred seating in a different area. It was the only table in the bar area and lacked lighting. Did not ask to be seated there when requesting the reservation. Lunch was okay. A bit expensive for lunch. I expected better since this was a restaurant that we have visited several times in the past, although under a different name.