US$115
US$104
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$159
Hampton.com
US$209
US$133
US$110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$99
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$129
US$120
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
US$90
US$87
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Stamford Suites(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$102
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

All reviewsclub floorlobby barcomfortable bedbreakfast buffetsales managertrain stationfront desk stafffree shuttlecomfortable stayrooms are cleanhome away from homevery nice hotelinto nycstamford town centerparking garageper dayshuttle service
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I had a meeting with the Sheraton Stamford with a representative Alison Scaggs to inquire about their ballroom for a future event in which she was so excited and professional to set up the next step meeting with the Manager Chris Frazza. I can say these team mates were not only diligent, professional but went above and beyond to inform me all details and assure me the professionalism and beauty they provide every event. The vision that I have in mind they were ready to execute. The industry needs more team players like them but more importantly provide hospitality to everyone even if they are not a guest in their establishment. I can't wait to book. Also Ms. Maria Singh at the front desk was above amazing she made me feel VIP as I waited in the lobby with refreshments and comfort. Highly suggest this hotel and these 3 professionals!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Elaine C, Manager at Sheraton Stamford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review, and recognizing our wonderful team. We have congratulated them for their efforts on your behalf. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My company had a conference at Sheraton Stamford and I must say I was very impressed with their service.
The staff was magnificent. They attended to our every need. Food service was wonderful.
If you ever need to book a conference call on the Sheraton.
Twanna Copeland (Convention Service Manager)and the rest of the staff Elaine/Chris/Rosanne and many other were a delight to work with.
We would definitely do it again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased your meeting was a success! We have recognized those named for their wonderful efforts on your behalf. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

What a great hotel and an even better staff! When we checked in, a lady named Amanda helped us out. She is wonderful and so, so sweet! We mentioned we were there on our 10th anniversary trip. She gave us complimentary drinks at the bar that evening, as well as b re akfast the next morning. She helped us with parking our car and even offered us a later check out. The room was large king, with city views. The bed was super comfy, pillows huge. The bathroom was large and spacious. We would definitely stay here again. The only downside was the pool was out of order, however they offered to shuttle any guest to the local Marriott if the guests wished to use the pool

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and have recognized Amanda for her efforts! We look forward to welcoming you on your next anniversary!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

It's a great feeling when welcomed by the familiar smiling faces of and receiving good services by the hotel staff who are genuinely warm, pleasant and helpful. This is the second time I was using this excellent hotel for an extended stay when visiting family. As expected, I have spent a wonderful time as I did last time, I would like to express my gratitude again to all who have made my stay happy and memorable - TC, the GM, Tony the front desk manager, also at the front desk - Amanda, Kanisha, Maria, Sarah, David, Sebastian, Cole and the young Jamaican lady with lovely smails, whom I missed asking for her name:); Food Service Department - Ken, Mauricio, Diane, Carol, Xavier, David, Kimberly, Daniel and Roxanne; Concierge - Wesley, Ahmet, Driis and the rest whom I don't know their names; Housekeeping - Tony; the people in Engineering Department and the cleaning staff. Wish you all a great summer, with best regards from Beijing!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and are thrilled that you came to know our team so very well! We have shared your comments with all. We look forward to welcoming you "home" again on your next visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

A group that I organize for had a series of luncheon meetings at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel. Each time the food was terrific, the service was excellent, the room was well sized and clean, everything was arranged as we had requested. In summary, a great experience and I recommend the Sheraton Stamford strongly. I recall that my sales contact was Chris Frazza, the captain serving us was Cesar, the server was Elaine, the chef was Brian and a lady named Alison handled the office correspondence. All were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We are so pleased your event was successful! We have recognized our team for their efforts on your behalf, particularly those you have kindly mentioned. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!