“Very authentic!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Some of the best Mexican food in the area, not your run-of-the-mill giant Tex-Mex burritos here! Very fresh, unique dishes and terrific Margaritas. Small, but very pleasant atmosphere.

2  Thank Michael W

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Love the pork wrapped in banana leaves... you can cut it with a fork. Honey had the duck special which he loved... almost licked the plate. Friendly and warm staff.

1  Thank keywest207
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Amazing margaritas -- I'm especially fond of the spicy ones, and the jalapeno one didn't disappoint.

Thanks to the margaritas, I have very little memory of what I ordered, but I am pretty sure it was delicious. We'll go back.

1  Thank BakerNomi
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We're staying just over the border in Watch Hill, RI, and a friend suggested Milagros. Glad they did. We had a really lovely evening there, but it could have been even better. First time visiting Stonington. What a beautiful community! Love it. Also loved the feel of Milagros the moment we walked in the door. It is a tiny place and they don't take reservations. We lucked out, however, and got a table right away. I love the vibe, the decor, the funky art and everything about Milagros. The staff were wonderful and welcoming. Loved all of the different kinds of margaritas. They were fabulous. Great menu and great specials! But the food was hit or miss. Loved the ceviche. Different style than any I have seen, but yummy. The salad was enormous and amazing. The guacamole, however, was really heavy on the onions and had very little flavor. Needed some chill or cilantro or salt or something. Great homemade chips. The Chilean relent was excellent. The scallop and pork tacos was just okay, and the pork brisket enchiladas were inedible. The pork was tender, but it was so salty it was terrible, and I like salty food! The salt overpowered everything and it was really a shame. We should have sent it back but my daughter was already stuffed on chips and guacamole so we didn't bother. Could have been so much better.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had such an excellent meal from appetozers to dessert.Extra bonus the variety of tequilas.Our waitress was so lovely and made our visit perfect. A jewel in Stonington!
Wish I lived closer ,would make it a weekly visit!