“Pizza of choice”

Giove's Pizza Kitchen - Trumbull
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Trumbull
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Giove’s Pizza Kitchen is family owned and operated serving authentic italian and handmade pizza. It prides itself on fast and courteous service, friendly knowledgeable staff, and the freshest highest quality ingredients available.
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My family and I always have a hard time choosing which pizza to order. They are all excellent. I would say my top three are the grilled chicken and pineapple pizza, steak and potatoes pizza and veggie pizza. I also have to compliment them on their wraps and dinners. They are good sized portions. A++++ to you Gioves. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Super...I mean super clean. You can see the kitchen and it is immaculate. Very efficient ordering process for take out. Pleasant help. Pizza and food is very good.
Convenient location in Trumbull. Just wish it had a dining area!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Place should be embarrassed to call that a Margarita pizza. And to say the clam pizza is better then New Haven..... Pizza Hut is better. Terrible!!!!

1  Thank Houstan
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I really like pizza and have had some great pizza in NYC and New Haven. Giove's pizza is OK when you need something fast and local. We have gotten pizza there with various toppings including specialty pies for a number of years. They have all been consistently average, ...OK but not great, so at least you know what you will be getting.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

The owners charge customers for the drivers insurance. I saw that I was charged a delivery fee. I've asked the driver why and the answer I got was that the $2 or so are used for the insurance and doesn't go to the driver.