“Sweet aroma will draw you in”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Uncasville
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

You can’t be in the vicinity without falling victim to that sweet waffle cone aroma. Step in line and choose your ice cream in a WAFFLE CONE of course!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Really surprised how soft the ice cream was. It is easier to scoop but hard to eat when you have a cone. It also takes away some of the quality.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Ben and Jerry's is awesome. Great ice cream. Enough said.

What is so impressive about this place is the speed. They had a monstrous line and it moved right along. So impressive. Yet, we did not feel rushed. These folks are pros.

So, go. Enjoy. And don't worry if there is a line. They can handle it.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I tried the chunk New York chocolate flavor. It was like a festival in my mouth and my friend asked for a vanilla flavor both small cones one scoop were just $5. Which I found surprising affordable, Awesome and delicious.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This little snack area is right in front of Sky Casino. One can't help but smell the wonderful aroma of ice cream when walking by. There was no line, so I had to stop and get a scoop. Ben & Jerry's ice cream is my favorite for sure. I recommend 7-Layer. It's a flavor I believe you can only get at a scoop shop.