“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolcott Street
Description: At Hana, our masterful hibachi chefs will dazzle you with their performance while our savory dishes will excite your taste buds. From the fire of the hibachi, to the exquisite sushi and traditional favorites, this is the restaurant for all your senses!
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I've earn here a few times. The sushi is good but my only complaint was it wasn't at the temperature that I'm used to. the staff when I went there was friendly and attentive. Quiet and chill place to eat.

1  Thank Victor C

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I eat here at least once a week, sometimes up to 4 times a week. Their all you can eat menu has so many options which all are delicious. The wait staff are so friendly and do not hesitate to get you anything you need. I would give this place 10 stars if I could.

1  Thank Dakota S
Reviewed 10 June 2016

every time im taking a day trip i stop in to Hana. never a bad experience and the food is delicious! will be back!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I go to Hanas twice a month. The food is fresh and delicious!!! The bartender is beautiful and so sweet!!! One of my favorite places to go

1  Thank Terez W
Reviewed 28 January 2016

The other night we were looking for a quick bite and decided to give Hana a try. We grabbed a couple seats at the bar and did a quick order of the all you can eat sushi. There was a good selection of sashimi and sushi as well as rolls. The fish was very fresh, no off taste and the rolls were flavorful and inventive. We'll probably return to try the other side of the house, the steakhouse.