“Good food!”

Waterford Pizza Palace
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Placed order to go over the phone. Large salad was good. You can also place order online. Will order again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

In an area with many good pizza/ italian joints, Waterford Pizza Palace stands out for its dinners. They make the extra effort. Fish and chips has cod or flounder, not haddock. The chicken parm is moist and the sauce is delicious with actual tomato in it. These people cook.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Depending on who's working the quality does vary but it's consistently good. Grinders are great as well as seafood and nice atmosphere

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

I feel bad writing this, I'm sure they are nice people, but we ordered from here recently and it was just awful. I can't read through all the positive reviews and not add our experience. We placed an order of a few different things and each were as bad as the next. The french fries were obviously out of a bag, like Ore Ida, and super soggy. The pizza crust seemed stale; it was soggy despite having very little sauce and the actual crust was dry. just awful. The toppings tasted like cleaning solution got on them. The broccoli pieces they used were all stems. Seriously. The chicken was weird, described as 'mysterious' and their grinders were just as bad. All in all, no one finished their order. I feel really bad about writing this, but people should know that if there is no emotional connection to this cute little pizza place, they very well may be beyond disappointed. We're in CT--home of Pepe's and Sally's, and many of us are pizza superfans. I've sadly had pizza in New Hampshire that was better than this, and if you know what New Hampshire pizza is like, you'll know what i'm saying. Sorry, guys. Not a fan :(

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Every so often I get a hankering for an Italian salami grinder. A quick stop at Waterford Pizza Palace satisfied my craving. A smallgrinder on a crispy style roll made my tastebuds happy. They have a varied menu of Italian dishes, and American . If you like Greek desserts, their homemade Baklava is very good. Its small, but provides seating. Its a good family restaurant.