“Good food, large selection, quick service”

Imperial China Buffet
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 9 March 2016

For a buffet style place the food is good. They have quite a large selection to choose from, something for everybody. They are very friendly and the service is quick. They seat you, take your drink orders right away and you can immediately go serve yourself at the buffet. Pretty much enjoyed most of what I tried, chicken dishes were good, stuff mushrooms were good as well. Wasn't crazy about the dumplings though.
Good for families,they even have stuff for young kids. Also have soft serve ice cream and a bunch of desserts.
Also great for college kids or any one on a budget - all you can eat. go there hungry.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We were very happy having a buffet style lunch. All you can eat. I revisited the fresh seafood and tasty vegetables. I would advise to not have the white rice it was stone cold. But,every other dish we had was perfect and yummy. We saw families,friends,and couples all enjoying the Chinese fare.It was a nice stop on a busy day!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Excellant chinese buffet. Food is always hot and plentiful. Have been to other buffets but imperial beats them all.

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

Went yesterday for buffet lunch. Szechuan Chicken, my favorite was offered. Between the sushi, main dishes, and dessert. You will find something to like. Excellent everytime. Friendly staff too. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

My granddaughter wanted Chinese buffet for lunch and this is a great place for us. Not expensive and my picky Eater found plenty to eat and smile about. I always enjoy my food here.

1  Thank Teddi E