“Nice buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 13 October 2016

To start, I usually go to a Chinese buffet for take out- mostly sushi with a dabbling of broccoli, some fish or chicken.

This buffet has very good sushi- which is unusual. fresh made and varied in style.

There is a hibachi feature that is similar to a mongolian grill, choose your items and they cook it. Otherwise they have some dishes that are terrific- lots of seafood and shrimp- salmon, cold bar clams and oysters, as well as all the junk food regulars.

If you get Seafood to take out, the price per pound is a bit more, but still worth it for sushi and more- with unlimited variation.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Cross contamination at the sushi bar. I never minded paying extra money, as their price is above normal, because their customer service was great! However, things have changed...a lot! I waited while 3 other tables got sat before me, and when I said something, the guy did not even care. Sushi person refused to change his gloves after making seafood sushi when I wanted a vegetable roll. When I complained to the manager about the issue and cross contamination, he didn't even have the common courtesy to look at me. He didn't even care that health codes were not being followed and could care even less about me as a long time customer and not coming back because of that. The place has gone down hill completely!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

One of the best serve yourself Chinese Buffets I have ever eaten at. Clean, great service, not expensive and more choices of food you could ever eat.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

For a buffet style place the food is good. They have quite a large selection to choose from, something for everybody. They are very friendly and the service is quick. They seat you, take your drink orders right away and you can immediately go serve yourself at the buffet. Pretty much enjoyed most of what I tried, chicken dishes were good, stuff mushrooms were good as well. Wasn't crazy about the dumplings though.
Good for families,they even have stuff for young kids. Also have soft serve ice cream and a bunch of desserts.
Also great for college kids or any one on a budget - all you can eat. go there hungry.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We were very happy having a buffet style lunch. All you can eat. I revisited the fresh seafood and tasty vegetables. I would advise to not have the white rice it was stone cold. But,every other dish we had was perfect and yummy. We saw families,friends,and couples all enjoying the Chinese fare.It was a nice stop on a busy day!