“Fresh, delicious Chinese food w/ crispy vegetables”
Review of Black Bamboo

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We always get take-out. I eat their once and it was outstanding. Since we live 5 minutes away, I order and drive there. Hot and sour soup, spring rolls, General Tso and lo mein.
We fight over the leftovers, it is soon good Round 1 and the next day after. We also like any of the chicken and..... dishes. Their staff and owner manager Sonny are the best. Tell him Bob sent you !
Read the stories on the wall when you are there.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Tried it based on Trip Advisor rating. Yikes! This is by far the worst Chinese food I have had anywhere! The veggie dumplings had disgustingly chewy, thick dough, the egg rolls were just filled with bland cabbage, and the order for curry chicken/onions only came with only carrots. The pork fried rice was dead and the chicken curry marginally acceptable. To confirm my comments, I had to get up twice during the night with an upset stomach.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant remains consistent with its product. It hasn't changed its quality since the last time I reviewed it a year and a half ago. It is certainly not gourmet though some of its beef products are excellent. The white rice, though, was overcooked. Portion size is very good. Expect a wait as there is normally a line waiting to pickup since this is a to-go restaurant with just a few tables. Parking in front is always difficult but on street parking is available.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Everyone is loving this place, but I had a different experience. First of all they said it would be an hour before ready not a problem. My husband arrives fifteen minutes early with the line out the door. He actually waited awhile and then asked how much longer before the order would be ready. He said we are extremely backed up with orders. (Ouch!) They even served some regular customers that sat inside before my husband got his order. Ok! Finally the order is done and we are sitting down to eat.
The steamed dumpling was ok! Shrimp & scallops were small and tasteless, the orange chicken, was horrible including the sauce and very fatty meat. The chicken fingers had no chicken inside one you take all the batter off, the pork fried rice was very greasy, the wonton soup had a lot of noodle but no meat, and the brown rice was tasteless, and greasy.
So sad that you wait over and hour and then have bad food, it's truly a disappointment.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

A friend , who lives nearby, recommended it. I was passing by on my way home - so, I couldn't resist.
Simple menu - very good for GF( gluten-free) folks. Not really suited for dining-in unless you're by yourself and like to people watch.
Expedient service.
... Passing by - DEFINITELY - Give it a try!