“Delicious Pad Thai!”

Sweet Chili
Ranked #30 of 188 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Ordered takeout and was ready in about 15 minutes. The Pad Thai was delicious and the spring rolls were yummy too! Menu does not specify how many are in the appetizer order so we ordered two. There were about 8-10 small rolls in each order. Plenty to share... Love the plum sauce but might ask if I can get without pepper flakes next time. It was a bit spicy! We will return to this restaurant to try some new dishes.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

This is a small, we'll run, delightful local spot for Thai food in WH. They take reservations which is a plus especially on a Saturday night. Food is so fresh and expertly prepared! Love the Pad Thai as did our friends that dined with us. We enjoyed the spring rolls as an appetizer. There were 8 small rolls on a plate so there was plenty to share. Service is fast and professional. Love this place!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

First time eating here. Went here on recommendation of a friend who lives in West Hartford. We enjoyed our food. I felt the prices were reasonable. I usually order food that isn't too spicy. I ordered the pad thai with vegetables. It was very good. Lots of veggies and the chopped peanuts were separate on the edge of the plate so you could add how muh you wanted. I thought it was very good. We also shared the fried calamari after reading reviews on it. It was excellent. The sauce was a sweet sauce which is different than most other calamari that I have had. My friends had massaman curry with chicken. I had it also with avocado on it also. That one raved about her meal. The other one who is not a big fan of thai food had the chicken curry without avocado. She thought her portion was skimpy. We found out after we ate that you could substitute veggies for the rice they give you--this is why another customer told us.
Don't know if there is an extra charge for this. Service was adequate nothing special.
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Lots of options in West Hartford but Sweet Chili is the best in town! Everyone in the family had a great meal -recommend the calamari appetizer to start -delicious.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

My mother and her friend go here often. I recently joined them and I now know why they like it so much. The food was great - fresh, nicely presented, and very tasty. I especially loved the peanut dressing they put on the house salad.

I look forward to going there again!!