“Food is fresh”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #103 of 203 Restaurants in West Hartford
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Food is always fresh, delicious, and our drinks are refilled in a timely manner. Never have a complaint.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Biggest all you can eat buffet I have ever seen. Very reasonably priced and a GREAT option if you have 3 teenagers that eat like dinosaurs.
Friendly service and you can park in front of the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2016

This is a giant buffet. The food is what you would expect from a lower end buffet, but it was pretty tasty. I saw kids using their hands at the hibachi, so I didn't partake. This is just a quick turn-around restaurant, with nothing to great to write home about. I don't eat sushi- but it looked like they had a great selection for those who do.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Don't waste your time or your money on this place . This place is so nasty the food is horrible and cold . The employees are rude and don't know how to treat customers .. Don't fall that the price is cheap. I prefer paying top dollars on a good hot dinner then wasting my money on a cold dinner.. Won't recommend to nobody even if your starving or traveling..I don't know how this place is still open..horrible place.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Mary v
Reviewed 4 August 2015

AVOID IF YOU CAN. I don't understand why this place got 3 stars. The manager and waitress were so rude to the customers. We came in for dinner and asked for different receipts but sit next to each other, at first the manager was ok. Then we saw few hairs in the food and and pointed it to the manager. She started to yell in her language and interrupt us while eating. She then yelled in english that she is the one rules everyone here, and she doesn't allow us to pay separately, either we need to leave now or pay together. We were so mad about her attitude and got up to leave. She yelled in the back that she doesn't care if we come again (of course we won't) because she has other customers. RUDE!!!!! I recommend that if you risk to come to this place, make sure the food is clean before you eat and deal with the manager before you walked inside.

Date of visit: August 2015