“Hibachi wide selection of ethnic and other food”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #94 of 190 Restaurants in West Hartford
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Hibachi selection has something for every food craving or diet. The hibachi counter let's you build your own meal that is prepared as you watch.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

This is the best buffet in West Hartford. The staff is awesome and the food is great. I have been going here for years and always had a good meal. The hot dishes and sushi are my favorites. The soups are also terrific. The wait staff is polite and attentive. I always look forward to coming here with my friends. We can enjoy a relaxed meal, have great conversation, and stay as long as we want. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

If you appreciate pork chops, give them a chance. Dont expect good desserts etc, but their pork chops and pork roast are delicious!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Food is always fresh, delicious, and our drinks are refilled in a timely manner. Never have a complaint.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Biggest all you can eat buffet I have ever seen. Very reasonably priced and a GREAT option if you have 3 teenagers that eat like dinosaurs.
Friendly service and you can park in front of the restaurant.