“Going down hill fast.”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #103 of 203 Restaurants in West Hartford
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I've been going to this buffet for years, but recently, I believe they changed management. Prices went up! Quality and variety went down! The food use to he MUCH better. I think I'll move on.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This buffet is HUGE ; with a variety of items ; less than $ 10 and you can get everything from Sushi to cooked Hibachi with your selected items. This is NOT just a sushi or a Hibachi restaurant but a full fledged buffet with salads, many types of beans, Kim chi & cold salads, to variety of fish (broiled & fried), shrimps, Lomein, different types of rice, chinese chicken & vegetable stir fries, a fully gutted & cooked pork, fried zucchini, Okra, green beans, thin noodles, spinach w/ cheese, cooked & uncooked mushrooms, 4 ~ 5 varieties of fruits...AND finally many cookies, cakes & 6 types of ice cream to choose from. All this for $ 9.55 for lunch (please leave a few bucks for a tip) ; compared to spending the same at McDonalds across the street...

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Went for an early dinner with my husband. They seat you quickly. I had a few pieces of California roll from their sushi bar, and they were tasty and fresh. There is shrimp cocktail, mac and cheese, and pizza for those that don't want Asian cuisine. Everything is well labeled, and they refill near-empty containers quickly. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Hibachi selection has something for every food craving or diet. The hibachi counter let's you build your own meal that is prepared as you watch.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2016

This is the best buffet in West Hartford. The staff is awesome and the food is great. I have been going here for years and always had a good meal. The hot dishes and sushi are my favorites. The soups are also terrific. The wait staff is polite and attentive. I always look forward to coming here with my friends. We can enjoy a relaxed meal, have great conversation, and stay as long as we want. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: September 2016