“Delicious sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Great wait staff. Excellent service and food. The grilled calamari was outstanding. Sushi for two is super fresh and delicious. If in the mood for sushi definitely give it a try.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I will never be back. Huge frat party and the manager is egging them on. We complained and he did absolutely nothing. Food was good. Wait staff wonderful. Manager and atmosphere HORRIBLE!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went during the happy hour and were pleasantly surprised to find the specials on appetizers and rolls! We had a variety of offerings and all were delicious! I can't recall the names but I have a few pictures. I will definitely come back and I recommend you try this place !

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The sushi at Ichiro is good but not amazing. It's just a standard sushi and hibachi restaurant. Not too many special roll options. The last time I went we were seated later in the night and were rudely rushed out of the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

By far the best hibachi I've been too. David (Honda as he called himself)was the best entertainment/cook ever! Food was excellent. Meal comes with noodles, soup ,salad veggies then whatever you choose for the rest. David sang, joked, danced, did his little tricks-just a really fun hibachi experience. We saw him at another table and requested him (waited the half hour). Will definitely be back for more!