US$64
US$140
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
US$137
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$116
  • Room Service
US$144
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
All reviewstexas roadhousenew havenfront deskroom was cleanroad noisewould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastparking lotwaffleseasy accessyale universityindoor poolgreat place to stayminute drivethe breakfast areaconvenient locationwalmart
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean place to get some sleep. I'd stay again if I ever passed through. The staff wasn't the friendliest, but that might be normal for that part of the country. The location was nice. TX Roadhouse next door.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was wonderful. I stayed here because it was close to my wedding venue and the accommodations were great and everything there exceeded my expectations! The room was spacious and comfortable. My guests enjoyed using the pool before the wedding and the next day. And after my wedding, everyone hung out in the cozy and comfy lobby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

stayed overnight for college visit with my husband. After a long day at the college with my son we left him to sleep in the dorm and came back to the hotel to check in and think about dinner. The receptionist had us checked in quickly and assisted us with food choices to order in. We were with other parents and ordered food to the main area - was perfect!! They had great set up and also gave us utensils plates etc... was overjoyed to have this space to eat quick from a busy day. Rooms were big and clean - bed was so comfy!!! Breakfast the following day had many choices incl omlettes waffles bagels sausage and fruit. The hotel also gave us a University if New Haven discount. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this hotel was very accommodating. One of us is handicapped and the room we were provided was very accessible. We had no problem with this hotel. The staff were very professional and helpful to us. They answered any question we asked.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great stay for families. Nice pool and breakfast. Clean rooms, quiet, close to good restaurants and stores. A quick drive to downtown New Haven. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Parking was ample and free.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business