“Good food, great price”

Angelina's Trattoria
Ranked #72 of 174 Restaurants in Westport
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Angelina's Trattoria is a Family style Restaurant, that was established in 1976. We serve basic Traditional Italian Cuisine. Our dishes are made to the order with fresh ingredients. We accommodate large parties, can be your birthday, your kids birthday, office meetings, reunions etc... If you like pasta and pizza this is the right place to come. Our goal is to serve you the freshest food with a excellent price and a great service. If you are tired of rest, come to the best, we are here for you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We had eggplant parmigiana, chicken parmigiana and spaghetti with carbonara sauce. Simply good food, and great price.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Love the bread, pizza and the pasta. the staff is friendly and food is always come to our table quickly. Phone is always busy so when they added the online ordering, It was a nice delightful surprise.

No need to stay on hold anymore, just visit their menu at MYFOODMOOD.COM and order online. Faster than staying on the phone and same delicious food.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I've been a customer of Angelina s for 30 years. The old owner taught the new, he was a cook. I called after receiving an ice cold pizza and I wasn't rude or challenging in any way. Unfortunately the young man who answered the phone on hold. I was blessed with the new owners accusation of dishonesty. When I was expressing how I felt about the negative response of the owner the young man hung up. The old owner might have taught him all the fantastic recipes, unfortunately he was unable to teach him the great customer service that I was spoiled with all these years. I won't even be eating in anymore.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Great customer service. Food was ok. Didnt wow me. Price point for the food is really good. I would try this place again due to experience and price.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

A friend invited us here and grateful I am she did. Angelina' s is a traditional Italian restaurant. Three of us shared a medium sized pizza, delicious thin and crusty for only $13 with tax. Warm fresh bread with butter is placed on the table which is very yummy. Service is friendly and speedy. I went back the following night and tried the calzone. Basically you can add any filling you want. Again it was delicious. Angelina's is just good traditional no fancy frills home cooking. If your a fan of Italian food you'll like it here.