“Go for the lunch pre-fixe meal”
Review of Da Pietro's

Da Pietro's
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I've never been disappointed by a meal at Da Pietro's, but a dinner there not only hurts my wallet, but the place is so crowded that you can hardly move your elbows. So when a friend suggested meeting there for lunch, I reluctantly agreed. To my surprise the restaurant was bustling but not jammed, but I was blown away by the pre-fixe lunch. There were three selections for a starter, 5 for the main course and 3 for dessert plus a glass of wine. We choose different entrees and they were both delicious. I had duck confit over wilted spinach and my friend had a dish with fettuccine and veal in a cream sauce. I can't wait to go again.

1  Thank DownsizerNettie

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Charming, intimate place with consistently delicious classic food with modern twists. Three course prix fixe for lunch or week night dinners a very good value.

1  Thank JillConnecticut
Reviewed 26 February 2015

For the first time; It was a wonderful nite, the service and delicious food the best I'll ever try in many years.
The burrata nice and fresh, and my wife ordered the baby eggplant. Oh my goodness it was a Very nice start. And we follow up with the fresh black winter truffles and tuna steak;
( delicious) and to finalize we order for dessert of the day, and creme brûlée.
Homemade desserts I have no words to explain how delicious they were.
If you want a very unique experience do it your self a favor and reserve a table, and you will not be disappointed!
The best service and the best food ever.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

The chef graciously invited us back for a second try of the duck entree. Knowing how wonderful it had been in the past, we immediately accepted. This time, it was crispy and delicious. We also ordered the lamb chops which was a first for us, and they were cooked perfectly and it was plentiful. I would order again. I might add that the artichoke appetizer is our favorite starter and we always finish with ordering the porfiteroles for dessert. The owner, chef and staff really go out of their way to make your experience there very special.

2  Thank 381dave
Reviewed 19 February 2015

After having a delicious dinner there 2 weeks ago with friends we couldn't wait to go back again this to celebrate my husbands birthday with friends. Last night, we were treated in the usual DaPietro style, meaning excellent and friendly wait staff, our table was ready upon arrival and all was great. We liked the crispy duck so much the last time, we ordered it again and so did 5/6 friends at the table. Unfortunately, we were all disappointed, especially my husband, that the duck was not at all crispy and the sauce bland.
I would have given the evening a 5-star if the food had been better.