“Ordered online - Fast Delivery to Weston”

Little Kitchen of Westport
Ranked #43 of 173 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Chinese, Indonesian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Placed my order easily online - App said Confirmed 1 hr delivery but food arrived in 30 minutes. Food was hot and fresh and good quality for takeout Chinese food.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Two of us arrived on Christmas Eve, 5:15 pm, and they asked if we had a reservation. Who knew that I needed a reservation at a Chinese restaurant. They sat us at a table near the door. I mentioned that it might be cold and they said the other tables were taken with reservations soon to arrive. It was COLD there. When I told them I was COLD, they couldn't have been more gracious--they moved us to the back. We ordered two appetizers (Spare ribs and cold noodles) and a meal (Duck and pineapple fried rice). The food was delicious! Best Chinese I've ever eaten. And, the service was top-notch. I will go back--after I make a reservation.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

They are the epitome of gourmet Chinese cooking in Fairfield County. The lunch menu is special . Lots of great choices at equally great prices . Fast and friendly service too. I've been there where we are the only patrons who are not Chinese families. That's a good sign.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Excellent Chinese food! One of my favorites in CT! Very well run and worth a stop if you're close by. Food is excellent and there are unique items in addition to traditional dishes.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant probably about 17 years ago was a tiny little place on Main Street which has now evolved to one of the best Chinese Restaurants around. The spring rolls are the best! Go and enjoy!!!!