“Good Chinese Food in CT”

Little Kitchen of Westport
Ranked #43 of 173 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Chinese, Indonesian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife is Chinese so I'm a tough audience when it comes to authentic Chinese food. If the food is too greasy, in her words, then it's not worth going back a second time. We hadn't eaten at Little Kitchen recently because the last time we ate there the food was greasy. Sometimes, it comes down to the chef. On our recent visit the food was very good. I'm not going to give it top rating just yet, but if we return and the food is very good again, perhaps I'll revise my review.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My dad and I go here a lot and it truly is the best chinese food we both have ever had. The sesame chicken is amazing and so is the wonton soup. Their best dish by far is the generals tsaos chicken.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Placed my order easily online - App said Confirmed 1 hr delivery but food arrived in 30 minutes. Food was hot and fresh and good quality for takeout Chinese food.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Two of us arrived on Christmas Eve, 5:15 pm, and they asked if we had a reservation. Who knew that I needed a reservation at a Chinese restaurant. They sat us at a table near the door. I mentioned that it might be cold and they said the other tables were taken with reservations soon to arrive. It was COLD there. When I told them I was COLD, they couldn't have been more gracious--they moved us to the back. We ordered two appetizers (Spare ribs and cold noodles) and a meal (Duck and pineapple fried rice). The food was delicious! Best Chinese I've ever eaten. And, the service was top-notch. I will go back--after I make a reservation.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

They are the epitome of gourmet Chinese cooking in Fairfield County. The lunch menu is special . Lots of great choices at equally great prices . Fast and friendly service too. I've been there where we are the only patrons who are not Chinese families. That's a good sign.