“They forgot our order!”

Four Brothers Pizza
Ranked #77 of 173 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We were planning my daughter’s birthday party and the gym had recommended 4 brothers pizza. I called them 2 days before the party, placed my order with the owner. The pizza just didn’t come so I called them and the owner said they forgot our order… By then it was too late for them to start from scratch as our time at the gym was coming to an end. The girls at the gym also told me it happened before, so don’t even think of ordering pizza from them for your party!

1  Thank Westp0rtM0m
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I order lunch from 4 brothers at least 2 times a week. Today I ordered a margarita pizza, they did it exacly as i wanted it. It was delicious. Thanks,

Reviewed 18 July 2009

Pizza beats westprt pizza but ordering by phone is HARD. Get a person who speaks English answering phones!