“My favorite Chinese restaurant”
Review of Mr China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr China
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We've tried other Chinese restaurants, but this is our favorite. We usually get delivery, which is always fast. My favorites are chicken with broccoli and the boneless spare ribs. They are oh so yummy. Mmmm...

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My fiancee and me order from here all the time, we have tried others in the area but no one stacks up to these guys. Consistently great never dissapointed. Food is always hot fresh and flavorful. Fast delivery and better than even sit down Chinese restaurants. One of my go to take out delivery places. Bar none the best. Keep up the good work guys, I've been a chef for 30 years so I recognize the hard work and pride you put into your product. I am also very picky and critical, just ask my fiancee lol!! Amongst mediocre Chinese places you definitely stand out in my opinion.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

There is nothing really sepctacular about this take out joint, but the food tastes good, the delivery is fast and the prices are reasonable. Stay away from anything fried, as it tastes like they dont change the oil very often, but the lo mein, and egg foo yung is tastey.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I am very sick of the same old thing at chinese places. We need something new from them. The food here ok, nothing wrong with it. But the same as anywhere else. Chinese havent had any new flavors since hunan and szhwan became popular in the 70s. Hello out there, we need something more interesting and authentic. Do away with garbage dishes like sweet aand sour and chop suey. This is not the 50s, Americans are not naive and need REAL chinese food.

Been to Mr China? Share your experiences!