“Mr. China is pretty good.”
Review of Mr China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr China
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been going to Mr. China for years. Then a friend suggested to try another place in town. Then I tried another place. Funny but the place that is the cheapest is a restaurant! Now I go to the restaurant most of the time but I have tried all the Chinese take out places in Wethersfield. Mr. China is pretty good.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

the food is great ad its not expensive. I love the broccoli with garlic sauce but I have never been disappointed with their food. it's fast and friendly and they even deliver!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

We've tried other Chinese restaurants, but this is our favorite. We usually get delivery, which is always fast. My favorites are chicken with broccoli and the boneless spare ribs. They are oh so yummy. Mmmm...

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My fiancee and me order from here all the time, we have tried others in the area but no one stacks up to these guys. Consistently great never dissapointed. Food is always hot fresh and flavorful. Fast delivery and better than even sit down Chinese restaurants. One of my go to take out delivery places. Bar none the best. Keep up the good work guys, I've been a chef for 30 years so I recognize the hard work and pride you put into your product. I am also very picky and critical, just ask my fiancee lol!! Amongst mediocre Chinese places you definitely stand out in my opinion.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

There is nothing really sepctacular about this take out joint, but the food tastes good, the delivery is fast and the prices are reasonable. Stay away from anything fried, as it tastes like they dont change the oil very often, but the lo mein, and egg foo yung is tastey.

Been to Mr China? Share your experiences!