“Fantastic Vietnamese!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Spring rolls, potstickers, vermicelli & chicken salad - among the best Vietnamese we've ever had. DO IT!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough of this place- any time I’m in the area, I’m sure to stop by. Staff is polite and accommodating. Food tasty and well priced. Portions huge. This is exactly what you what in a Vietnamese restaurant...and I’ve been to Vietnam, so I can tell when it’s the real deal!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The dinner was outstanding from the crispy rolls in a tasty sauce, to the large bowl of PHO with the satisfying portion of meat and vegetables, to the wonderful honey ginger and lime tea. On my list before every trip to the airport.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The only other place out side of Seattle And also Oklahoma that I can say that Vietnamese Americans are doing Pho justice, is at Pho 75. I live in South Florida and it’s virtually impossible to get good Pho.
We happened upon Pho 75 when returning our rental car. I cannot tell you.... you just have to go there if you are close by. It’s truly tasty and flavorful.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We stopped here because of its convenience to Bradley Airport. It will be a regular stop now. Excellent selection of entrees, fresh vegetables, generous portions, and reasonable prices. I highly recommend.