US$109
  • Pool
US$167
US$151
US$72
Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$92
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$84
US$72
US$98
US$117
HIExpress.com
US$107
All reviewscookiesdouble treebradley airportrestaurant barshuttle servicebed was comfortablebusiness tripfitness centerlobby areanice stayfront desk staffconvenient locationhartford areaupon checkrental caran early flightpark and fly
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I left two articles in my room and realized it after checkout. I called the hotel that evening to leave my address for shipment. However, I have been chasing several employees, including the housekeeping manager, for a week now, waiting for someone to return my call. I have called nearly every day for a week, and I have not received an answer regarding my items... only shifted from one outgoing voicemail to another. I will not be staying at this Hilton location again, and I will not recommend it to any of my colleagues.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank fda2965
Chris G, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the delay in getting your items returned. I will be sure to get them back as soon as possible. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

booked last minute due to a delayed flight coming back in, checked in around midnight (well digital key - so basically arrived after midnight). The parking lot layout has limited parking up front, so you have to do bags at door and around back, unless you get really lucky! Shuttle to and from airport is always a plus for those who need that. Had a small, reasonably priced market area. The breakfast in the morning was pretty well done. Hotel looks old, but bed was comfortable and staff was friendly.

Room Tip: low number rooms if you have to park around back
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Transport yo and Tom airport. Good hotel for a business traveler. Checkin is fast. Lobby is nice. Has a small shop and bar/ restaurant Hotel offers a small gym. Rooms are nice. Good for one or 2 nights

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Chris G, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

While the wedding was not at this hotel, many guests stayed at this hotel. Their shuttle service to venue was great. The bar was the location of the after party, and we were then relocated to a lobby area to continue with the celebration. Food at restaurant was great. Service at bar was fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you recognizing the restaurant service and food quality. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Let me first start off by saying that I understand everyone must be trained as a new employee, however management should account for this and add an extra staff member at the front desk during this time as waiting over 20 minutes to check in is a bit excessive. So I get to my room and realize its a double room... no big deal. I call down to the front desk to inquire about switching rooms. The new employee, a bit frazzled, takes my room number down and says someone will call me shortly. Again, no big deal. 40 minutes later a gentleman calls and says very harshly “Did you need something?” so I said “I was just wondering if I could switch into a king room, but its fine. I’ll stay in my current room.” As I had already given up hope and settled into my double room. He replies “Great.” And hangs up the phone. No “Have a good day” or “Anything else I can do for you?” Not exactly what I was expecting...

So I go to take a shower and find that the shower curtain is molded with what appears to be a blood stain. Not saying housekeeping isn’t doing their job, but isn’t it standard to check for mold between guests?

In closing, this hotel has great potential provided that the front desk be properly staffed and managed, as well as the bathrooms checked between guests.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank uga010

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. If you have the time I would like to speak to you and get a bit more detail to find out why these issues occurred. If you don't mind, please reach out to us at 860-627-5171.