All reviews cookies double tree bradley airport hotel restaurant shuttle service bed was comfortable business trip fitness center front desk staff nice stay convenient location upon check rental car an early flight checkin conference ct
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I stay one night visiting my friends for the Super Bowl. My room was clean and my bed was comfortable. The staff polite and accommodating it was a nice stay. The price was fair with my Hilton honors rewards and you can’t beat the warm cookie.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
johanliebenberg, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I left two articles in my room and realized it after checkout. I called the hotel that evening to leave my address for shipment. However, I have been chasing several employees, including the housekeeping manager, for a week now, waiting for someone to return my call. I have called nearly every day for a week, and I have not received an answer regarding my items... only shifted from one outgoing voicemail to another. I will not be staying at this Hilton location again, and I will not recommend it to any of my colleagues.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank fda2965
Chris G, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the delay in getting your items returned. I will be sure to get them back as soon as possible. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

booked last minute due to a delayed flight coming back in, checked in around midnight (well digital key - so basically arrived after midnight). The parking lot layout has limited parking up front, so you have to do bags at door and around back, unless you get really lucky! Shuttle to and from airport is always a plus for those who need that. Had a small, reasonably priced market area. The breakfast in the morning was pretty well done. Hotel looks old, but bed was comfortable and staff was friendly.

Room Tip: low number rooms if you have to park around back
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Transport yo and Tom airport. Good hotel for a business traveler. Checkin is fast. Lobby is nice. Has a small shop and bar/ restaurant Hotel offers a small gym. Rooms are nice. Good for one or 2 nights

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Chris G, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

While the wedding was not at this hotel, many guests stayed at this hotel. Their shuttle service to venue was great. The bar was the location of the after party, and we were then relocated to a lobby area to continue with the celebration. Food at restaurant was great. Service at bar was fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you recognizing the restaurant service and food quality. We hope to welcome you back in the future.