All reviews comforts of home living room breakfast and dinner small kitchen beer and wine business trip complimentary breakfast rooms are clean waffles six flags new england close to the airport bradley airport shuttle service fireplace ct accommodations popcorn
Reviewed 22 January 2018

IF you are going to stay here, do not use the Park and Fly option. We waited for over an hour for a shuttle to pick us back up on arrival back to BDL. The hotel does not use their own shuttle, they subcontract it out.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood S, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feed back. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We have already contacted our shuttle service company of this incident so it does not happen again. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I love this place. Have stayed there several times now, both pre and post-renovation. It's a very nice facility, but what makes it great are the people. Pam and all the staff are so friendly and they bend over backwards to make your stay enjoyable and stress-free. They are outstanding. On my latest visit, I arrived very late (after midnight), and the desk clerk, Teshea Thomas, had me checked in and ready to go before the shuttle even arrived at the hotel. Everything was laid on the counter and waiting for me. I was in and out in less than two minutes. Unfortunately, when I got to my room there was no ironing board in my newly renovated and updated room, so I call the front desk. Teshea braved the temperature in the teens (windchill probably much colder) and the dark to bring an ironing board to my room in the middle of the night. That's just way above and beyond. Thank you, Teshea.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback! It is great to see that you had a comfortable stay with us. We try our best to go above and beyond for our guests. We are lucky to have Teshea part of our team. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Kudos for them being honest on the website and telling you they're in the midst of a renovation (which was paused at the time of our stay due to a worker's comp issue with the construction employees).

However, that kudos is erased or at least set back by the fact that they *don't* tell you that this is a motel-style establishment with individual outside access for every room. I get that this is a long-term-stay-style establishment but they should at least explain that on the website.

I'm also glad they're doing a renovation because the room we had felt like it carried the original 1970's/80's decor from the aging wood cabinets to the tiny bathroom and ancient/musty wall art.

This is by no means a bad place to stay -- the desk clerk was quite friendly and helpful -- but until this renovation is completed it will be one of those places that is far less nice than the website leads you to believe.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We hope you will stay with us in the near future and enjoy one of our newly renovated rooms. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We felt like this hotel has the potential to be very good, and right now, they are going through a construction process that will help get them there. The weather was very cold, so we were not around and about too much, but would probably have used the facilities more if it were warmer.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. We hope you will come back to enjoy one of our newly renovated suites. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great rooms, clean comfortable felt like I was home. Staff very helpful had forgotten my cell phone very polite. Enjoyed my stay no issues. Beds very comfortable. Slept like a baby. Like how it had a fridge and stove.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay with us again in the future and enjoy one of our newly renovated suites. Thank you again and have a great day!