“Best Thai Restaurant in the area”
Review of Thai Palace

Thai Palace
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Wolcott
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Food always well prepared. Owners very attentive to customers. These people are from Thailand and you know you will get authentic tastes. My first go to Thai.

1  Thank Catherinev0219

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Have been to this rest.many times.Always clean and very friendly.The wait staff is prompt and polite.The menu offers many selections and the food is prepared FRESH.Do yourself a favor and go there.

1  Thank jimteach
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I recently started eating Thai food and I found this place in my hometown. It is delicious. The waitstaff is amazing. They are all so friendly. The food is delicious too. I usually get take out (only take 15 to 20 mins) but I recently went in to sit. it is BYOB which is cool. The time it took to get my food was so fast too. I usually have Chicken pad Thai and that is delicious. I have had their dumplings which are great and so is their satay. As for other meals, I like the spicy fried rice. Some days it is spicier than other but all in all it is good. So is the Babycorn with any meat. My mom once got Beef with Chinese Broccoli. That was good food. I would give this place 5+ stars. Not only is the food amazing but the services is awesome and to me that speaks volume. inside is small but still very nice and quiet!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

chicken pad thai that is the only thing I order. Its very good. Easy parking, on the main road. quite atmosphere

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

A nice lunch served politely in a nice surrounding

Pad Thai was good and that was all I had with the included salad

May try it for dinner sometime but probably again for lunch in the area

Very good rating as it is more than average