“Great Pizza, Great Service”
Review of Riviera Pizza

Riviera Pizza
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We have done take out from here several times and it is excellent pizza! The crust is thin and crisp, just the right ratio of pizza to sauce - fabulous! We have also tried the broccoli bites which were excellent. The make subs and steak sandwiches, which we have not yet tried. The staff is friendly and professional and for take out the food is ready quickly. Would recommend!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I usually just order pizza but I am sure their other dishes are good too. The best pizza I have found in Bear, DE. The Biannca Pizza is delicious!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Arrived at a little after 5 p.m. to place an order and the place was pretty busy with take out. Cashier/order taker was very friendly and efficient. As I waited for my pizza a gentleman sitting next to me said he had been a customer for about 10 years stating the service is always good and the food excellent. I noticed while waiting that the staff seemed to know just about everyone by name. The pizza was very good, though it should have had a few more minutes in the oven as the crust was a bit doughy. I'll definitely give this place another try.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Good pizza its a shame they don't offer delivery They'd have my business if they did.

Service was quick and professional. Pizza was really good pie

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Mary Ann is fast & order is always correct. steaks & Subs are full & pizza is better than most. The hours are good too for dinner guest. There are also tables.

Been to Riviera Pizza? Share your experiences!