“$8 DOLLAR DEEP DISH IS SURPRISINGLY GOOD, BEST REHEATED!”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #47 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (302) 832-1414
Description: (302) 832-1414
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I have tried many pizzas, I love hand tossed pies, but have found very few worth the trouble in DE. Little Caesars has been around a long time, if you haven't tried one you're missing out on probably the best franchise pizza around.

The round pizzas are just OK, but the deep dish pizzas are surprising tasty with a thick, crisp and oily crust. I find their pizza is MUCH better when reheated at home in my oven. The crust gets very crispy because of the amount of oil used in the dough. They don't skimp on cheese, the pepperoni is a free add on and covers the pie.

For all the flack these factory type pizza places take, Little Caesars remains a top quality, always consistent pizza. This location is extremely efficient. I have never waited more than 10 minutes for a deep dish pie. Spend the extra 3 dollars for this one, it is much better than the round pizza and pound for pound a better deal. At $8 for 2, 4 large slice pizzas, its a deal that is hard to beat.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Visited this location and ordered a deep dish pizza, that I normally get when I visit little Caesars and they are always very good. Got home and the pizza was terrible, hard, cold, and tastes like it had been made 6 hours ago. I called the store and explained what happened and they told me that if I brought the pizza back in with a receipt that I could get a refund, or a new pizza. I explained that I was never given a receipt and the lady didn't seem to have a solid answer besides telling me that they probably weren't going to be able to help me. I do work in the food industry and I understand the importance of a receipt for a replacement/refund, but the person who took my order mever gave me a receipt and I was calling a half an hour after I bought it. I decided to stop by anyways preparing myself for the argument that I was positive was going to ensue. I walked in, the manager, Matt, assisted me and instead of arguing told me he had already put a fresh pizza in the oven and told me it was going to be about 5 more minutes. Honestly I was shocked, then he told me he was going to give me an extra for free. I have to say, Matt is a great manager. While sitting there waiting I could tell just by the way he was working and making sure his employees were on top of everything. Great management in this storeI will definitely be a repeat customer to this store.

1  Thank svt2112
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We have Little Caesers on speed dial. I just ask for the usual, anymore. The staff chuckles, reads off my order, I say, "yes", they say it'll be ten minutes. Done deal.

We get the $5 pepperoni, but make it half and half - half pepperoni and half sausage. Then when we get it home we load up fresh onions and tomatoes on top. FOR 5 BUCKS!

Consistently good pizza. Always quick. And when we want something different we load up on their wings.

If you're still looking for fill-you-up pizza value at a super cheap price - you gotta go to Little Caesers!

Reviewed 28 October 2010

I love Little Ceasars $5 Hot & Ready deal. I have stopped in here several times for a $5 Hot & Ready pizza & have usually been able to get a pizza with no wait. They usually have cheese or pepperoni ready to go. I have even seen them have sausage pizza ready on occasion. One time last year I did stop in and they had NO pizzas ready. I was VERY disappointed & ended up at Taco Bell across the parking lot instead. However, on most visits I have been able to get exactly what I wanted with no waiting. I have also ordered their CRAZY bread in the past--as it is one of my favorite Little Ceasars menu items. I love their marinara sauce--YUM!

I was last in this Little Ceasars for lunch last week & got one of the $5 Hot & Ready cheese pizzas. It was really good. The sauce is kind of sweet and zesty. The crust is soft on the inside, but crispy on the edges. Plus they put a decent amount of cheese on the pizza. The service at the location is usually pretty fast, but isn't always the friendliest. Besides, it is only a take-out place. There is no on-site dining, but you can opt for delivery IF you live in the immediate area. IF you live oustide the delivery zone, you will have to opt for carry-out.

I would recommend this location for their pizza OR crazy bread. It is good. IF you just want one small pizza--you can almost always count on the $5 Hot & Ready, but IF you want multiple pies, I would recommend calling your order in ahead of time. This way you know they will have what you need, it will be ready for you when you get there & it won't empty out the Hot & Ready case for other walk-in customers. It is not a super large gourmet pizza, but it is definately worth $5 & will most likely serve at least TWO people. I would recommend it over several other "fast food" places anyday.

Note: Little Ceasars also serve Wings in addition to pizza.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!