“Better meal at McDonalds”
Review of Seasons Pizza

Seasons Pizza
Ranked #58 of 83 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awful food. I had a hamburger which was thinner, dryer and more taste at less then a quarter pounder at Mc Donald’s. My grandson ‘s pizza was SOAKED with in grease. My daughter asked for calzone with rogata cheese and marinara along with pepperoni. Only pepperoni and mozzarella. Server was attentive but when w complained did not make offers to satisfy us. Don’t go. A waste of $40.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to eat lunch...great
Deals and Pizza is delicious...also has rewards that you can total up for discounts...and the Big chocolate
Chip cookie is marvelous....

Reviewed 21 September 2016

When it comes to ordering pizza for home delivery OR going out to eat for pizza, Season's is not a place that I typically turn to since we have so many other options in town. Season's Pizza had a pool delivery deal at our local community pool all summer this summer. We personally did not take advantage of their special. However, our pool had Season's Pizza deliver SEVERAL pizzas to our Labor Day end of season pool party. Since their pizza was provided as lunch at the party, I decided to try it.

I had the pepperoni pizza. The pizza was absolutely terrible. It was VERY greasy. Slices were almost tasteless and super thin. You might as well eat the cardboard pizza box with grease slathered on it because that is what it felt like I was eating. Gross. I am not usually one to throw out food, but this pizza was so terrible that I could NOT force myself to eat it. My kids and husband didn't like it either. Kids wouldn't eat it. My husband actually ended up with really bad heartburn after eating just one slice.

We have not tried their other food, but we would NOT recommend for pizza. There are much better options for pizza in town.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I was not expecting much from a restaurant chain as I usually avoid them, especially the big 3 pizza chains. But I was pleasantly surprised. I got their Lunch Meat Stromboli, their version of an Italian Stromboli, and added pepperoni, bacon, sausage, black olives, mushrooms and hot peppers to it. Very tasty. Had the right amount of grease to add to the flavor, with out pouring out like some places. Prices were also good.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Really bad food. Only in Delaware could this chain not only exist but thrive. In Philly the first location would've been closed within a couple of months. And it gets even nastier at the Bank in South Philly. How does this happen?!?!

1  Thank Argonaut701

Been to Seasons Pizza? Share your experiences!