“Great Climb & Workout💪”
Review of Delaware Rock Gym

Delaware Rock Gym
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Bear
Reviewed 26 November 2014 via mobile

We visit this place as a family often. We purchase the 10 visit pass for the value. The gym offers a variety f levels and often gives me a workout after 3 climbs ! Our 12 year old loves it ! They even host parties.

NOTE; it pays to become a ballayer * if you have more than one person climbing you should take course to get certified to ballay - good to know

Nia

Reviewed 19 April 2013

If you love climbing, having a rock gym in the area is definitely a benefit. They offer instruction if you've never climbed too. My husband and I enjoy climbing and it's nice to have a good place to go no matter what the weather. The Rock Gym is clean and well-managed.

1  Thank JPDelaware
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I went here with some friends because we wanted to try something different. It was fun but I was not very good at it. My one friend liked it so much, she got a membership and goes there often.

1  Thank valeriecolleen
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Super bad experience here. Group rates are higher than individual and group participants are limited in what they can do. Doesn't make sense. Not really other rock climbing options in the area but taking this group to a movie would have been a better choice.