“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Amore Pizza

Amore Pizza
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Bear
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Found this place, while driving by one afternoon. Stopped in and ordered a couple of pizza's. Service was quick and the pizza's were fantastic.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

We have been getting our pizza here ever since they opened ! Staff is super friendly, pizza is the best ever and there is always a special going on .

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love this place. I have tried salads, chicken, steak sandwiches, all are fantastic. Large portions, a spaghetti dinner lasts me for 3 meals, and that isn't being skimpy on them either.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I recently started going to Amore Pizza and both the food and service are very good. I especially like the chicken bites, very large juicy pieces of chicken. The part that makes this place exceptional though is the HONEST staff. I had lunch at the restaurant and after leaving, about an hour later I realized I had lost a ten dollar bill. So I called the restaurant thinking there is no way it would be there, but to my surprise one of the young ladies that was working found it and left it with the manager. Unfortunately the young lady that found the money had already left for the day, so I didn't get to thank her. So if you are in the area and you want some good food for a good price stop in, I think you will love it.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

If you want some fab pizza, go to the Amore on Red Lion Road.
Not just the pizza, but everything they make is amazing.
Great prices too. Love their weekday specials, especially when everybody in the house wants something different!

Been to Amore Pizza? Share your experiences!