22 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$188
View deal
Expedia.comUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
TravelocityUS$188
PricelineUS$188
Trip.comUS$188
Orbitz.comUS$188
All reviews free round stay at this hotel again the entire hotel short walk to the beach front desk great hotel one night perks furniture renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

I loved the FREE breakfast, clean pool, and newly renovated rooms. Everything was very clean. Ocean city Maryland was not far only a 20 min drive which was nice. So I celebrated a night out at the beach bar called Seacrets in MD was a great night. The next day we went to the beach which was not far from the hotel only a block and a half walk. Beach was very clean no trash or cigarette butts like many beaches in NJ especially Atlantic beach. So I was happy with the beach experience. The board walk was a 10 min drive had a great meal at a restaurant called Mangoes. The staff was very nice and gave me suggestions for activities in the area. I will be coming back here for my next vacation to Bethany beach.

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel Bethany Beach was the perfect base for my wife and I to visit this family-oriented beach town for the first time and to scout it out for a week-long stay next summer. In-season hotel/motel prices were steep, but a good deal through Travelzoo made our overnight stay worthwhile. It included a bright, clean, spacious room with a king bed, and lots of nice touches, such as fresh-baked cookies at check-in, cans of an adult beverage in the room’s refrigerator, a hot breakfast, and vouchers for two chairs and an umbrella at the beach, which was an easy 5-minute walk away. Also, a free round of mini-golf for each of us. And a small bottle of Champagne for our wedding anniversary. The staff was friendly and provided good recommendations for a seafood lunch and an ice cream cone. There is a fee for parking in the hotel’s lot, but we were allowed to use it the entire day of checkout to make the most of our beach and bike time. We even got two extra cookies for the drive home.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Michael from the front desk was the bomb.com. Answered all of our questions and was overall a cool dude. Hotel said two stars on Expedia but definitely should be considered five stars no complaints cleanness was also amazing hotel and room smell great

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel nice and clean! Everyone is so friendly! We will be back again! Everything is in walking distance! Tory at the front desk is so help and sweet! I recommend this hotel to everyone

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed for a long weekend with my daughter. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Hotel and room was spotless. Short walk to the beach and maybe 12 minute walk to the boardwalk. We were extremely happy with our stay and would highly recommend.