“Great happy hour deals”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We managed to fit 10 of us into an area at the bar, the only place their happy hour food and drinks are available. We could still see the ocean and the drinks were cold and cheap, a great place to cool down in the heat

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I'd love to rate this restaurant, but I'm giving it a one because zero isn't an option. We tried to eat here on a Friday in September. The restaurant was empty, a few tables were occupied on the deck. The hostess greeted us with "I'll be right with you" then left to go bus tables leaving us standing in the entrance. 10 minutes later she comes back, says the exact same thing and leaves again. By this time, there was a party of four behind us, also waiting. After starring at empty tables for almost 15 minutes, we gave up and went somewhere else. The party behind us left too. Sorry, Mangos, if the hostess can't figure out how to seat patrons first, then bus tables, then I can't fathom spending my money there. I'll take my business to a restaurant that actually cares.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter, my aunt and I stopped in for lunch one afternoon. The view is gorgeous. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. We each ordered the tacos. The grilled chicken tacos were delicious. The chicken was flavored nicely and the pico de gallo and lettuce where fresh. The honey chipotle aloi was a great addition to the taco.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Completely lost track of time so we decided to stop in for a late lunch/early dinner. We were seated up front overlooking the ocean and had a wonderful waiter. Enjoyed the traditional Mangorita and Pina Colada in a souvenir coconut cup. We truly enjoyed our dinner of crab pasta and as well as the sirloin with garlic potatoes. A nice place to relax and unwind for the day.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We went for a late lunch, so it wasn't crowded even on a Saturday. It was a little too breezy and cool to eat outside, but we were right up against the windows inside - perfect ocean view. I had Mahi mahi tacos which were very good.