“Wait Time & Food”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Visit 10/6/17 - From start to finish our visit was awful !! Waited for 10+ minutes to be seated by a very unfriendly host who acted like he didn't want to be there or care. He was seating patrons and bussing tables at the same time. The crab cake sandwich was horrible. It tasted more like fish than like crab, in fact it didn't even resemble crab at all. I asked for cocktail sauce and it looked more like salsa than cocktail sauce and again, didn't taste anything like cocktail sauce. The cheeseburger was not appetizing to look at and was just mediocre. Chose Mango's to celebrate a happy event and were very disappointed.

1  Thank pwp1226

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My friend and I went on a Saturday afternoon. They were busy but we did get a seat inside overlooking the ocean. Can't beat that. She got a mangorita and said it was fantastic. She got crab cakes and said they were very good, lots of crab. I got the halibut. Just exactly how i wanted it-grilled, little lemon, no sauce.It was delicious. I got asparagus too and they were cooked perfectly. The service was a little slow, she didn't ask if we wanted drink refills. But it was a fun atmosphere and the food was pretty good.

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We managed to fit 10 of us into an area at the bar, the only place their happy hour food and drinks are available. We could still see the ocean and the drinks were cold and cheap, a great place to cool down in the heat

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I'd love to rate this restaurant, but I'm giving it a one because zero isn't an option. We tried to eat here on a Friday in September. The restaurant was empty, a few tables were occupied on the deck. The hostess greeted us with "I'll be right with you" then left to go bus tables leaving us standing in the entrance. 10 minutes later she comes back, says the exact same thing and leaves again. By this time, there was a party of four behind us, also waiting. After starring at empty tables for almost 15 minutes, we gave up and went somewhere else. The party behind us left too. Sorry, Mangos, if the hostess can't figure out how to seat patrons first, then bus tables, then I can't fathom spending my money there. I'll take my business to a restaurant that actually cares.

1  Thank Shannon N
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter, my aunt and I stopped in for lunch one afternoon. The view is gorgeous. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. We each ordered the tacos. The grilled chicken tacos were delicious. The chicken was flavored nicely and the pico de gallo and lettuce where fresh. The honey chipotle aloi was a great addition to the taco.