12 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$629
TravelocityUS$629
FindHotelUS$629
All reviews south building off season beautiful hotel starbucks coffee hotel restaurant main building free breakfast front desk staff first floor sitting area oatmeal bethany mari balcony boardwalk kitchenette inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020

The setting was ideal for this Marriott establishment. When we were there, there was a huge family celebration in progress and we were made to feel a part of it as soon as we walked in. There was a refreshment buffet with hot and cold meals and hot and cold drinks which was regularly replenished. The wifi here was excellent. Staff were welcoming.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Great location, great views, great atmosphere, great hospitality!
Not sure what else to say? This property is exactly what you would want from a beachfront location.
Located right next to the BB shopping center and on the beach.
Rooms are just perfect- beach decor, clean and modern and little kitchen space with full size fridge, microwave and flattop.

TIP- this property has two buildings. The side rooms on the building without the lobby have great views of ocean from their balcony’s since there is no building next to it obstructing views.
These are not the rooms between the two buildings.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2019

It's hard to find a property where you feel like a million bucks and are treated as such. Our stay this past Aug. blew away any stay my family has ever had. I wish I could give an even higher ranking.

Room tip: I can't imagine there are room that aren't top notch. I liked being near the pool.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 30 November 2019

While we were looking for a new home in Delaware, we decided to find a temporary residence by the sea, so we chose here. We were delighted by the high quality of the facilities and friendly staff at all levels. Our suite was well maintained but the bath lacked a grab bar which we need at out age. I checked with the concierge, fondly called Uncle Frank, who was quickly on the phone to housekeeping, and after we went for a stroll on the boardwalk, we returned to find the handrail had already been installed. A nonslip bathmat was quickly obtained also. That's what i call a responsible and caring host. Uncle Frank is the person to go to for any anything you want, like having a good friend to help you out, and just as congenial. We like traveling in off season, and November is a great time to visit here, especially at our advanced age when swimming at the beach is not a priority, but even then the Inn's swimming pool is available and delightfully warm. Bethany Beach does not close down like some other vacation areas, so it was a happy choice for us.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

Can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. Had two ocean view suites for my family and my sister and elderly mother. Both suites were spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated. The scenery was very beautiful with almost 180 degree unobstructed views of the Bethany Beach shoreline. My mother needed to use a wheelchair due to her very advanced age. There were two elevators with easy access to all the floors and the parking garage. Also the hotel and restaurant staff couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating her special needs. Pool was great as well and the saltwater was a pleasant surprise. Pool is also open till 11 pm which allowed my wife and I to often take a late night swim by ourselves. All in all a great experience and will be my first choice when staying on the Delaware shore.

Date of stay: November 2019