4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Residence InnUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
Vio.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
All reviews south building off season presidential suite beautiful hotel starbucks coffee hotel restaurant full kitchen front desk staff first floor complimentary breakfast sitting area oatmeal bethany balcony boardwalk housekeeping dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

So disappointed recently with Marriott and Residence Inn. Checked in earlier today, headed to room in another building, opened the door and the room had not been cleaned from an earlier guest. I should have been warned by the dingy lobby, scuffed doors and filthy carpet in the hallways. Marriott’s decision to only provide housekeeping every other day has resulted in this location looking dowdy and unclean. I didn’t stay long enough to “try another room.” Be forewarned - you won’t know about the closed restaurant, pool and beach access until it is too late. Spend your dollars and time elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2022

Very disappointing, considering this is a Marriott Bonvoy Hotel. The website depicts many pictures of a beautiful indoor pool, but no pool. It has been closed for months. The website depicts you walking down to the beach from the hotel. That is not true; you must walk three blocks to get to the first entrance (pathway) to get to the beach. The website also mentions a SPA; SPA is also closed. The hurricane was months ago, but the webpage on the day before I booked and the day after the trip still doesn't make you aware of its impact on the hotel, no pools open, no spa open, etc. I paid, believing there was a pool at the hotel and direct access to the beach, but neither was true. I might have stayed three blocks from the beach since I had to load my vehicle with chairs, towels, and bag. Although there is parking, parking in this hotel space is trying. I have a midsize vehicle. The spaces originally must have been designed for only compact cars to get in and out. The room was not of Marriott caliber either; the couch was crunchy, bathroom was below-average clean. I have been with Marriott Bonvoy for over 15 years, and it is time I switched.
On the positive side, the breakfast and staff working the breakfast were outstanding.

Room tip: After you look at the webpage, call and verify they have the amenities you're looking for functional.
Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 21 October 2022

My husband and I visited BB for the first time and fell in love with the area and the property we chose. As a Titanium Elite with Marriott, we were upgraded to an Oceanfront suite and received a very lovely welcome gift. Along with that the staff were super friendly from the bellman to the check in to the breakfast servers. On the morning of 8/28 the area experienced a power outage and yet the staff ensured that the patrons received a hot breakfast with coffee. It was not easy and of course there was no air conditioning, but they were super with service and patience and smiles. Thank you Jodi for the warm welcome and thank you everyone for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 9 October 2022

We had a very pleasant experience, but there’s one employee who will talk your ear off and down every employee around her. But the am manager on duty yesterday her best to make sure every situation was corrected, she went in the bathrooms with younger man who was upset an couldn’t fix the problem an did just that, she calmed him down an went back to breakfast where we first met her an just continued on her day. But This employee works front desk an breakfast an let me tell you she’s an ear full an rude to other employees. So kudos to the manager that just works around her an was a team player. So all in all our stay was very pleasant the rest of the staff was wonderful but if you enjoy this property bring A bottle of Excedrin In case you may run into Chatty Cathy.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

Location on the boardwalk is perfect. We had a ocean front room with balcony with lovely views of the beach. Boardwalk in front of the hotel is kept quiet and boardwalk area in general is quiet by 11 which police enforcement of curfew for minors. Room was nice, large, with couch and small kitchen area. Room has hardwood floors which our first night there clearly wasn’t cleaned and our feet turned black. We asked for the front desk for housekeeping specifically to clean the floor and housekeeping never came. Housekeeping was also supposed to come every other day and they never came. When I complained about this our last day, front desk was minimally apologetic and frankly seemed to not care that this breakdown occurred. Breakfast in the mornings was poorly staffed and food consistently cold (and the milk warm), and food was of poor quality. We ended up seeking breakfast elsewhere after two days of terrible breakfast experiences. Parking is underneath building and we never had a problem getting a spot. This hotel during prime season is absurdly expensive which made the hiccups we had with our room cleaning and breakfast and the lack of caring from the staff stand out to us in a negative light and I am unsure if we would return to this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple