Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$219
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
US$246
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
US$99
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
US$265
US$135
  • Room Service
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
US$179
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$224
Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel & Beach House(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$215
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
US$139
US$130
QualityInn
All reviewssun deckdogs barkgreat daneacross the streetoff seasona huge hitnice decknice place to staywithin walking distancelounge chairsice machinerefrigerator and microwavedecent placehousekeeping staffbottle corkbars and restaurantsfamily vacation
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The location couldn't be better! The sundeck was nice with games available to play. The pool was small but clean and the area around it was nice. There were plenty of tables and chairs for everyone's use. Our room was clean but very dated. The walls, doors and windows were very thin. We were right by the ice machine and heard it clear as day every time someone used it! It was bike weekend and sometimes those bikes felt like they were shaking the entire room! All that being said, it was perfectly fine for the price you pay. If you're not looking for anything too fancy and aren't high maintenance it's a great place. The staff was also very friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Atlantic O, Marketing Manager at The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank Dawn for your feedback! We appreciate it :)

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I got what i expected and what i paid for...it's a great value for the price...close enough to the beach...& the area has the usual beachside shops and restaurants which i absolutely loved...i will definitely visit again...there were some charging issues with my card which made me feel like something shady was going on since i was charged a pet fee and clearly didn't have a pet with me...but what i realized after tallying up the bill was they were trying to equal the charge to the price i booked it thru expedia (shoulder shrug) idk but anyway other than that i loved the place...sat by the pool and had breakfast which was pretty good considering it's a continental breakfast but it was pretty good options...loved the sun deck & the proximity to the beach is the best feature...had a great time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Taneesha Cultur... C

Thank you Taneesha! We truly appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This property is a typical beach hotel.As another reviewer stated didn't have high expectations.The rooms could clearly use some upkeep.Scuff marks on walls, cracks etc, old carpeting and furniture. Positive note nice roof top area where you can sit and enjoy the evening when returning from a night out. Probably will look for a different place, with updated rooms, if returning to the area. Invest in your property if you would like return customers!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank honeypup

Thanks for the rating! We've updated some rooms since your past stay! Hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Well I didn't have super high expectations but we were disappointed and uncomfortable here. It was myself, husband, son, and niece.
It cost me $259 for a Sat night and $159 for Sunday night.
The hotel room was small and very outdated. The dressers and cabinets are pealing on the sides and look like original pieces from when it was built. Bathroom has a drop ceiling with water stains and a small hole plugged with TP. I also had to kill 4 flies
Bed was firm and uncomfortable/ cheap feeling and the pillows and comforter was also thin and cheap feeling. Bathroom furnishings also very outdated. Lamp shades have holes visible when you turn them on.
Because everything is so old it feels dirty, although I think it is actually pretty clean. Not sure if it's a bad air freshener or if the last person staying in the room was an Axe body spray model but the smell of it burned my throat.
Very frustrating that we came for a long weekend at the beach and frankly just wanted to turn around and drive the 6 hours home again.
The girl at the desk was very nice to me in person, and there were security guards on property at night.
But the people next to us were smoking illegal substances and the smell was coming in our room which really upset me because my 6 y/o was here and I am pregnant.
Location is great if you are young and single looking for a wild place close to bars, food, and the beach.
Pool was clean but small, there is a nice deck for sitting and viewing the street.
Will not be returning unless they get the rooms a major face lift!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we have upgraded half of the rooms to the property over the winter season. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My friend and I stayed here for the night because it's across the street from the Bottle & Cork concert venue. We enjoyed our stay. The room was alright, there were some flies in the room and when we arrived there were no toiletries, only a half used conditioner. We went to the front desk about it and they were very nice and apologetic. They gave us extra soaps and shampoos and stuff. Obviously it's a motel so it's not going to be a 5 star hotel, but it was definitely nice for what it was!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sam D

Thank you for your review Sam. We appeciate it and hope to see you again!