Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews small kitchenette two blocks clean rooms get away mini fridge great room private balcony first floor no elevator pier bay motel dewey efficiency gazebo stove ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

I want to just say that we enjoyed our stay tremendously you went out of your way you gave us excellent service I want to commend Jay and the new owner for being so gracious and so inviting this is a must every year for us we loved it and we are going to tell our friends as well ! Thank you! Michelle and Joe NY orange Porsche!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Was not happy with room and service did not get room serve one day thought price was high for room will not return thaks asking only one car parking !!! Manger try say sorry more should have been done

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2021

This motel is located on the bay and is an easy walk to the ocean. The accommodations are very basic. If you're looking for deluxe, this isn't the place for you. But the room was clean and well furnished. The pool is great. It's a wholesome family place that is, unfortunately, a short walk from a lot of loud bars with annoying outdoor music. Fortunately, the noise does not make its way back to the motel. If you ignore them--and you should--you will have a wonderful experience. Many thanks to Stephanie, who was most accommodating.

Room tip: Ask for a bay side room. The view is spectacular.
Reviewed 15 June 2021

Let's start with the positives- The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Everything else was beyond disappointing. We booked 3 rooms overlooking the bay and each one was more filthy than the last. Mold in the refrigerator, stains on the carpet, drapes and pillowcases, mildew in the bathroom. I was so heartbroken by the quality of the rooms and I was embarrassed that I invited my friends to stay here. My sister and I wanted to leave as soon as we saw the rooms but knew finding lodging for 10 would have been near impossible with such short notice. We made the most of our weekend in Dewey Beach but please don't stay in this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms are old, damaged and dirty. Stains everywhere! even on the pillowcases.
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

I needed a quick getaway from the craziness of life. This was less than a 3 hour drive fron home in Baltimore and yet so far removed from the hustle and bustle of the craziness of work-life. The breath taking view and calm of the bay were phenomenal. The staff was absolutely amazing and super friendly. Their recommendations for food and fun were spot on! Everything I needed for my overnight escape from reality was right there- the pool, the bay, the beach just across the street...

I highly recommend this place!!

Trip type: Travelled solo